NZXT H510i Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Phantom Special Edition
- Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Vertical GPU Mount, Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation, and upgraded Smart Device V2
- SMART DEVICE V2: Includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- VERTICAL GPU MOUNTING: Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically *PCIe riser card not included
- ENHANCED CABLE MANAGEMENT: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
Premium Compact Mid-Tower ATX Case
The H510i compact mid-tower ATX case is stunning and an excellent value. Perfect when you want a small-footprint ATX case without sacrifice. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator-mounting bracket, flush tempered-glass window, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount and a front-panel USB-C connector are just some of the key features. The H510i also includes the NZXT Smart Device v2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans.
- Smart Device v2 with two HUE 2 RGB lighting and three fan channels (includes two RGB LED strips)
- USB 3.1 Type-A and USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connectors on the front panel
- Tempered-glass window installs with a single thumb-screw on the back panel
- Patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps for intuitive and easy cable management
- Removable radiator/fan mounting bracket simplifies the installation of either AIO and custom-loop liquid coolers
- An integrated GPU mount lets you display your GPU vertically (requires the purchase of a separate PCI riser card)
The H510i features a removable radiator-mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system for a smarter, easier build experience. The new Smart Device v2 includes a faster microprocessor providing CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
The USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage and the latest peripherals to your PC.
The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel all showcase your stunning build.
|Dimensions||W: 210mm |
D: 428mm (With Feet)
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX|
|I/O Ports||1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C |
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1x Headset Audio Jack
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
|Smart Device V2||3x Fan Channels with Max 10W per Channel Output* 2x RGB LED Channel, Support Up to 4x HUE 2 Addressable LED Strips or 5x Aer RGB Fans Built-in Noise-Detection Module|
|Drive Bays||2.5”: 2 + 1 |
3.5”: 2 + 1
|Radiator Support||Front: 2x 140mm or 2x 120mm with Pull |
Rear: 1x 120mm
|Fan Support||Front: 2x 120mm or 2x 140mm (1x Aer F120 Case Version Included) |
Top: 1x 120mm or 1x 140mm
Rear: 1x 120mm (1x Aer F 120 Case Version Included)