Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo unlocked
- 9th Gen Intel Processor
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Only Compatible with Intel 300 Series Motherboard
- Socket LGA 1151 (300 Series)
- Max Turbo Frequency 5.0 GHz
- Unlocked Processor
- DDR4 Support
- Intel Optane Memory and SSD Supported
- Cooling device not included - Processor Only
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel vPro technology offer pro-level performance for gaming, creating, and overall productivity
CORE I9-9900K 3.6GHZ (COFFEE LAKE) SOCKET LGA1151 PROCESSOR - RETAIL
The Intel Core- series of processors have now received their latest upgrade in the form of the Coffee Lake-S Refresh. This new updated range brings some highly sought after improvements, including the fact that CPUs with unlocked multipliers now offer soldered heatspreaders (IHS). This enables heat to be more effectively dissipated away from the CPU, allowing higher clock frequencies over longer periods of time.
The Intel Core i9-9900K is the new flagship model of the Core 9000- series and offers eight cores with Hyper-Threading (SMT), capable of processing up to 16 threads simultaneously. The enthusiast-class CPU is also capable of offering increased clock frequencies and optimised boost functions when compared to its predecessors. The TDP of this Octa-Core processor is a mere 95 Watts. The processor is compatible with socket 1151 motherboards from the 300-series.
Attention: Motherboards with Z370, H370 and B360 chipsets require a BIOS update in order to function with a 9th generation Intel Core- series CPU!
THE INTEL CORE I9-9900K AT A GLANCE:
- 8 physical cores, 16 logical cores thanks to SMT!
- 3.6 GHz Base Clock of 95 Watt TDP
- 4.7 GHz Boost Clock on all cores
- 5.0 GHz Boost Clock single-core
- Unlocked multiplier for overclocking (OC)
- 16 Megabyte L3 Cache
- Support for DDR4-2666 (Dual Channel)
- Revised UHD Graphics 630
- Only compatible with motherboards that offer Intel's 300- series chipsets!
- Boxed version of the processor without a CPU cooler!