Gigabyte AORUS ATC800 CPU Cooler
- 6 x Ø6mm copper direct pipe, efficiently dissipates 200W CPU heat.
- 2 x 12cm 2 ball bearing RGB fan.
- Supports RGB FUSION 2.0 synchronization with other AORUS devices.
- CPU Temp and RPM indicator, easy to monitor CPU status.
- Memory compatibility design.
- Warranty: Limited 3 years.
Gigabyte GP-ATC800 High Performance CPU Cooler
Excellent Heat Dissipation Test Intel ® i9 9900K All Cores 5GHz
Upgraded 6 Direct-Touch Copper Heatpipe Design. Increases contact area with CPU for added heat dissipation. Up to 20% larger contact area compared to the previous generation.
Through a specialized welding process, the contact between the heatpipe and heatsink is increased compared to that of standard products, to further bolster heat dissipation.
Rated Current 0.12 A
Fan Speed 600 - 2000 RPM±10%
Bearing Type 2 Ball Bearing
CPU Socket Intel Socket 2066 , 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150
AMD Socket AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
Dimensions (LxWxH) L139 x W107 x H163 mm
Heat Sink Material 6 x Ø6mm Copper Direct Heat Pipes, Aluminum Fins
Fan Dimensions 120 x 25 mm x 2pcs
Fan Air Flow 14.05 - 51.7 CFM
Fan Air Pressure 0.18 - 2.0 mm H2O
Fan Life Expectancy 70,000 Hours
Noise Level 18 ~ 31 dBA
Connector Fan 4-Pin , USB 2.0
Power Consumption 1.44 W
Fan Control Mode PWM / DC
Note To fully support CPU TEMP /RPM Indicator functions recommend GIGABYTE motherboard