Corsair RM850x 850 Watt 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular Power Supply
- 80 PLUS Gold certified for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures.
- Tuned for low noise operation even at full load.
- Zero RPM fan mode for near-silent operation at low to medium loads.
- 100% industrial-grade, 105°C rated Japanese capacitors ensure unwavering power and reliability.
- Fully modular cables, so you only connect the cables your system needs.
- Compact 160mm size for easier builds. (RM550x, RM650x, RM750x, RM850x)
- Compact 180mm size for easier builds, (RM1000x)
- Ten-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
CORSAIR RM850x 850 Watt 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular Power Supply
ALL THE WATTS, NONE OF THE DECIBELS.
CORSAIR RMx series fully modular power supplies are built with the highest quality components to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC, with virtually silent operation.
Contents and Specifications
- RMx Series ATX Power Supply
- AC power cord
- DC Modular cable set
- DC Modular cable storage bag
- Cable ties
- Corsair case badge
- User Manual
- 6th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- 80 PLUS Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled fan spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH