Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L mATX Mini Tower Computer Case - Black
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: vertical or horizontal
- Edge-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel offers a full view inside
- Body depth height: can support normal size ATX power supply
- Front Magnetic Design Dust Filter with open perforated front, top and bottom for high air performance
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
Cooler Master Q 300L
The MasterBox Q300L is your straightforward option in the MasterBox Q-series from Cooler Master, a series that might be small in size but excels in functionality, modularity, and thermal performance.
The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations—on both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom.
Patterned magnetic filters create a unique look for your chassis while keeping your system's internals free from excess dust.
Despite the Micro-ATX form factor and the body depth/height of only 370 x 370mm, the MasterBox Q300L can accommodate a normal ATX PSU.
Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel.
The open design of the perforated front, top, and bottom guarantees excellent thermal performance.
A space 28mm-wide behind the motherboard tray offers open space for hidden cable management.
|Dimensions, L x W x H||387 x 230 x 378mm|
|Motherboard Suport||Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|I/O Port||USB 3.0 x 2, Audio In/Out|
|Fan Support||Front||120 / 140mm x2|
|Radiator Support||Front||120mm x1 / 240mm x1|
|Cable Routing||Behind MB Tray||28mm|
|Power Supply Support||Bottom Mount, ATX PS2|
|Net Weight||3.7 kg|
|Gross Weight||4.7 kg|
|Carton Dimensions, L x W x H||435 x 276 x 461mm|