Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R Addressable RGB AIO CPU Liquid Cooler
- 240mm Radiator low: profile dual chamber addressable RGB pump with dual addressable RGB fans for push and pull air flow.
- Air flow - 66.7 CFM.
- Noise level - 30.0 decibels
- Addressable RGB fans and pump - color option can be controlled through Cooler Master software cm Plus
- Removable pump cap: never worry about installing the pump upside down. Pop out the cap and place it. Done.
- Includes: Wired addressable RGB Controller for non RGB motherboards for customize colorsSleeved FEP Tubing's - sleek black outer sleeves with FEP Tubing's inside for durable lasting and flexibilityIncludes 1-to-3 addressable RGB Splitter cable for multiple ARGB fans. Refer to the PDF attached below in technical Specification for user ManualCpu socket support: Intel - LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD - AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R Addressable RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler
The MasterLiquid's dual-chamber pump outperforms its single-chamber predecessors in heat transfer. The MasterFan Air Balance fans work with our characteristically sturdy build quality to keep your build as quiet as a library.
Independently-controlled RGB LEDs on the pump and fan offer full color customization, controllable through our software, MasterPlus+.
Our low-profile, dual-chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last gen single-chamber designs.
Avoid dynamic losses—dual MasterFans maximize your build's air intake.
Sleeved FEP Tubing
Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler.
Adjustable Pump Cap
Remove and adjust the pump's cap to compliment your build's orientation.
1-to-3 A-RGB splitter and proprietary wired A-RGB controller included, allowing you to customize your colors even without an RGB motherboard.
MasterLiquid ML240R RGB
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 2066, 2011-v3, 2011, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 775 |
AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
|Dimensions||277 x 119.6 x 27 mm|
|Dimensions||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Speed||650–2000 RPM (PWM) ±10%|
|Air Flow||66.7 CFM, max|
|Air Pressure||2.34 mmH2O|
|Noise Level||6–30 dBa|
|Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Dimensions||83.6 x 71.8 x 52.7 mm|
|Noise Level||< 15 dBA|
|Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|ASUS AURA SYNC Motherboards||ROG Maximus X Formula, Code, Hero (Wi-Fi AC), Hero |
ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming, Z370-F Gaming, Z370-I Gaming, X299-XE Gaming,
X299-E Gaming, X399-E Gaming, X370-I Gaming
ROG Zenith Extreme, Crosshair VI Extreme
Rampage VI Extreme, Prime X299-Deluxe
|MSI Motherboards||Z370 Godlike Gaming, Gaming Pro Carbon AC, Gaming Pro Carbon |
Z370I Gaming Pro Carbon AC
|ASRock||Launching in May.|