ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming LGA 1151 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Designed for 9th 8th Generation Intel Core processors maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, onboard 802.11AC Wi Fi and ASUS optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5 way Optimization over clocks Intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while FanXpert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling. Operating System Windows 10 64 bit
- Gamer's Guardian ensures component longevity with safe Slot, ESD guards and DRAM over current protection
- Pre mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG's attention to detail and quality
ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix Z390-E Gaming LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard
Powered exclusively by 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors, the Republic of Gamers Strix Z390-E Gaming LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from ASUS amps the power delivery and stacks a comprehensive set of cooling options to tame Intel CPUs. Together with a wealth of enhancements, including one-click optimization, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectivity, onboard illumination, and more the ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming makes a formidable foundation for gaming builds. This motherboard is designed to fit in ATX sized cases, supports the LGA 1151 socket, the Intel Z390 chipset, and is compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit).
The ATX form factor of the ROG Strix Z390-E can support up to 64GB of DDR4 RAM over four dual-channel slots, or 16GB per slot at speeds of 4266 (OC) 4133 (OC), 4000 (OC), 3866 (OC), 3733 (OC), 3600 (OC), 3466 (OC), 3400 (OC), 3333 (OC), 3300 (OC), 3200 (OC), 3000 (OC), 2800 (OC), 2666, 2400, and 2133 MHz non-ECC unbuffered memory. For storage, there are six SATA III 6 Gb/s ports and two M.2 Socket 3 with M key, one of which supports type 2242, 2260, and 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA SSDs, while the other supports type 2242, 2260, 2280, and 22110 PCIe 3.0 x4 SSDs. The ROG Strix Z390-E supports Intel Optane Memory and allows its storage to be configured as RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10.
There is also one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port (rear panel), three USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (rear panel), two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports (rear panel), two USB 2.0 Type-A ports (rear panel), one USB 3.1 Gen 2 connector (front panel), plus more internal USB headers that support USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 2.0. For those looking to expand their system using PCIe, there are two PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (x16 or dual x8), one PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (x4 mode), and three PCIe 3.0 x1 slots.
For delivering sharp, clear graphics, this motherboard supports Intel HD Graphics with one HDMI and one DisplayPort output. The HDMI output supports a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz the DisplayPort output that supports a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz. For users looking to take advantage of multi-GPUs, the ROG Strix Z390-E supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLI and AMD 3-Way CrossFireX technologies.
Using the ROG SupremeFX S1220 8-channel HD audio codec, the ROG Strix Z390-E can support audio with higher fidelity than standard controllers. Audio can also be output using the integrated five 3.5mm audio outputs or S/PDIF output. This motherboard is also equipped with features such as AI Overclocking, OptiMem II, a TurboV Processing Unit (TPU), an Energy Processing Unit (EPU), Fan Xpert 4, Digi+ Power Control, ASUS' Turbo app, UEFI BIOS, Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11) with MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, and more. This motherboard is protected by a limited 3-year warranty.
- 4 x SATA III 6 Gb/s Cables
- M.2 Screw Package
- ASUS 2T2R Dual-Band Wi-Fi Moving Antennas (802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Compliant)
- Cable Tie (Black)
- SLI HB Bridge(2-Way-M)
- ROG Strix Stickers
- Assistant Fan (40mm)
- Screws for Assistant Fan
- ROG Door Hanger
- Extension Cable for RGB Strips (31.5" / 80.0cm)
- Extension Cable for Addressable LED
- Thermistor Cable
- Limited 3-Year Warranty