Asus Motherboard Pro LGA1200 H410 Max64GB PCI Express HDMI/DVI-D/D-Sub mAtx
• ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
• Dedicated LPC header and debug card with LCD display for faster troubleshooting
• Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
• Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
• Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient
• ASUS Control Center Express(ACCE) to make IT endpoint management easier
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations, ASUS business motherboards provide a safe, secure and sustainable solution, making them the ideal choice for your business.
GTIN, UPC, EAN, IAN or ISBN