Asus Motherboard Prime TRX40-PRO S AMD sTRX4 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper Atx
1. AMD Socket sTRX4: Ready for the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ series processors (support up to 64 cores)
2. Robust power design: 16 power stages, ProCool II connectors with solid pins, and premium chokes and capacitors for stable power delivery
3. Comprehensive thermal solutions: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, SoC VRM heatsink, active chipset heatsink solution, and an array of hybrid fan headers
4. Next-gen connectivity: Three PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™ front-panel connector, and Intel Gigabit Ethernet
5. Intelligent tuning: ASUS 5-Way Optimization software and renowned UEFI BIOS offer easy configuration options for all experience levels
Get the Most out of All Your Cores
AMD's HEDT platform raises the stakes with the latest AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processors that boast more cores and higher bandwidth than ever before. Prime TRX40-Pro S is ready for the additional processing power that plows through intensive tasks such as 3D rendering and video editing, and the extra bandwidth allows you to add multiple graphics cards and NVMe SSDs to accelerate your productivity.
Robust Power Design
The new AMD Socket sTRX4 is compatible with 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper CPUs with up to 64 cores, up to 64 PCIe 4.0 lanes, and 280-watt thermal design power (TDP). Such specifications require serious power, so Prime TRX40-Pro S is equipped with an enhanced power solution that includes 16 power stages to ensure your processor keeps up with your creativity.
ProCool II Connectors
ProCool II connectors ensure a snug and reliable connection to the EPS 12V power lines. The second-generation features upgrades of metal amour and solid pins for better heat dissipation, as well as a warning LED-display with a BIOS POST message to indicate improper connections.
PRIME TRX40-PRO S
GTIN, UPC, EAN, IAN or ISBN