Asus LGA1151 Core 9000/i7/i5/i3 64GB DDR4 non-ECC PCI Express SATA Atx
• Quad-GPU supports: Fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFireX™ GPU configurations.
• AI overclocking: Quickly optimizes your CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts.
• OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
• Enhanced power solution: Premium components provide better power efficiency
• UEFI BIOS: New UEFI options include a search function that allows you to find settings easily
• Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pump, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
• Dual M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperature for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
• Ultra-fast storage: dual M.2 and U.2, plus USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Type-A and Type-C ports onboard and a front-panel connector.
Designed for compute-intensive workloads, WS Z390 PRO blends tremendous GPU performance, comprehensive tuning options, and robust connectivity for prosumers and content creators.
WS Z390 PRO fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ for multi-GPU setups that harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies, delivering the best performance for design, modeling, medical research and processing-intensive simulation and rendering applications.
Tune it your way
WS Z390 PRO simplifies CPU overclocking with software and extensive tweaking options that give beginners and seasoned overclockers alike the tools to build well-tuned machines. A new memory trace layout provides stability and compatibility for both traditional DIMMs and RGB-infused memory, letting you pair a broad choice of DRAM kits with your build.
WS Z390 PRO
GTIN, UPC, EAN, IAN or ISBN